Raspberry Coconut PopsiclesMay 06, 2023
Hot flashes, anxiety, irritability, uncontrollable sweating? Cool off with these raspberry coconut popsicles - they are the perfect treat when you’re ovulating, moving through menopause, or spending your spring break in the sun!
Raspberries have an incredible array of health benefits including:
- Weight loss - they contain a ketone that has been shown to increase the metabolism of fat cells in the body
- Alleviate cramps, PMS, and hotflashes
- Regulate blood sugar and improve insulin imbalances
- Excellent for heart health and circulation
- Contain powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties
- 2 cans of full-fat coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2–1 cup raspberries
- 1 Tablespoon dragonfruit powder
- Blend the coconut milk, coconut, vanilla and maple syrup together in a blender or food processor.
- Add in 1-2 Tbsp of raspberries and blend until combined. Then pour out 2 popsicles in the light pink color.
- Add a handful of raspberries and blend until combined to make a slightly darker pink. Pour out 2 popsicles.
- Repeat this process adding more raspberries each time to make the popsicles darker, adding the dragonfruit powder to the darkest popsicle if desired.
- Once your mould is full, place in the freezer for one hour to freeze slightly.
- Remove from freezer, insert the popsicles sticks, and then place back in the freezer overnight.
- To remove the popsicles from the mould, run them under hot water for 30 seconds and then gently pull on the popsicle sticks.
SIGN UP FOR MY FREE
HOLISTIC WISDOM WEEKLY NEWSLETTER!
ALIGN YOUR LIFE IN JUST 5 MINUTES A WEEK WITH CHINESE MEDICINE.
Enter your email address to sign up for The Holistic Wisdom Weekly Newsletter, and every Sunday morning you'll receive one healing seasonal food, one reflective journal prompt, and one transformative mindfulness practice that will support you in cultivating true balance in all areas of your life and health throughout the week.
I won't send spam, unsubscribe at any time!